Wednesday, March 14, 2007

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY!

It has been beautiful outside the last few days - about 70 degrees! Much different from last week when we had 6 inches of snow on the ground! Don't think the 70 degree weather is going to last but spring is on its way!

I just wish my health would be so beautiful! It has been a rough for days. Feel like I am on the downhill slide again and it is so frustrating. I just don't understand why I can't stay well! I am trying not to get discouraged but honestly it has been tough the last few days. I have not been in the best of moods - just ask my daughter! I am trying to keep upbeat but some days that isn't so easy!

I didn't get to go to my HopeKeepers meeting tonight. Just too weak and my eyes to blurry and having too much trouble breathing! That really frustrated me because we only meet every 2 weeks and I was really looking forward to going. Debra called me and wanted to come over and pray for me and I didn't even feel like having her over. She prayed for me over the phone and that meant a lot.

Well, I guess enough for being down today. Tomorrow is another day and I just know it will be better!

No comments: