Tuesday, March 6, 2007

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS WONDEROUS WORKS!!

Somedays, like the last few days, it is really hard to feel good about much of anything when my body is feeling as bad as it is. But then I think about the fact that God made me in His wonderful way and I praise Him! I may not understand why He made my body the way He did, but I praise Him for his wonderous works!


You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.

Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it.

You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Psalm 139:13-16 NLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Honey.
I love your attitude though. Keep praising and worshiping our wonderful God. Imagine, some day, when you get to Heaven you will have a brand new body - free of pain. Remember the pain you suffer here is not even close to the pain that Jesus suffered for us on the cross. Hugs ML

debbie said...

Amen! I know there will come a day when I will be healthy again and I praise Him for that day!