Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring is Here!



Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.

Unknown


Happy Spring! Today is the first day of spring and I pray that along with the beautiful flowers and weather it brings that it brings good health and happiness to all!It has been a beautiful day here - a little breezy but beautiful! We are off to a good start!

After feeling like things were kind of "funny" between my daughter and I the last few days, we had a great night last night and things are fine. As she often tells me "I am just paranoid."! I am so blessed to have her and I thank God every day for her.

I pray for my friend who is having lots of health problems and marital problems. I just pray for her peace and health. Wish I could do something more for her but I hope she knows that I am there for her if she needs me.

I hope your Spring is off to a good start!

No comments: