Thursday, December 28, 2006

GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS

God is truly awesome. While I am not feeling a whole lot better physically, emotionally I am a new person today. Last night while I was relaxing in the bath, I just started crying and praying, asking God for some peace about what is going on in my life as far as my health and my finances. While no big check came in the mail today, I did receive a huge dose of peace and contentment! Nothing has really changed but I know that I will make it through! I feel calm and at peace - and that is sure to help my health.

I actually slept in my bed last night - something I have not been able to do in about a week because of my difficulty breathing. I have been sleeping in my recliner so it felt good to actually sleep in my own bed.

My daughter went back to her house today - kind of quiet without her here. But I am so blessed that she stayed with me during the holidays. She didn't have to do that - her house is only about 5 minutes away - but it was so nice to have her here! I am so truly blessed to have her for my daughter. She has had to deal with a lot but she is always there for me and I love her more than I can ever express!

I am trying to take it easy this week - don't really have much choice, not physically able to do much. I want to get good and healthy so I can start out 2007 on a good note!! I want to be able to focus on my on-line businesses, on my crafts, just on getting on with life!!

No comments: