Thursday, February 1, 2007

MAY NOT HAVE GOOD HEALTH BUT HAVE WONDERFUL FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!

I am still trying to recover from my latest hospital stay. I am doing a little better but still not able to do much. Get really tired and short of breath. My daughter is still helping a lot - going to the store for me, cleaning for me, etc. I am trying to do more on my own, though. But even though this has been a rough time, some good has come out of it. I have gotten back in touch with friends and family that for whatever reason, I had not been in contact with very much. It is a good feeling and I don't plan to ever loose contact again. When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter how much money or possessions you have, having people you love and who love you is what matters and God has blessed me with wonderful friends and family!

No comments: