Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BRRR!! IT'S COLD OUTSIDE BUT WARM IN MY HEART!!

It is finally getting cold here! We seemed to have just skipped a season and gone straight to winter. It is 37 degrees outside this morning and I have to go out! I am going to the thrift store to work today. I will be there all day, which is hard for me, but I am glad I can do it. My health seems to be doing a little better right now and I pray it continues. I am truly blessed by what God has done in my life - making friends, starting to be a little more active, going to a new bible study group for singles on Friday - things are looking up! And my daughter seems really happy, too! She is going back to work today and I think she is really excited about it - and it sure does help financially! God has truly blessed us both!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that you use Adsense. Can you give me some advice about it? Do you make a lot? I like your blog!