Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Coming Out of My Funk and Joining the World Again!!

It has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been in kind of a funk. I have felt really bad and kind of just cut myself off from the world. But I have really been praying for strength and courage to keep on going and over the last few days I have felt that strength and courage. I went to church on Sunday and enjoyed it. It is really hard for me to go by myself but I know I have to. I can't use it an an excuse anymore. It has been beautiful outside and I have tried to get out more, too. Even walked down by the river today. Not very far and certainly not very fast, but at least I was outside! I went to lunch today with about 10 people from the Newcomers Club and really enjoyed it. My daughter's new landlord went with me and we really both enjoyed it. I am so glad I met her - think we will become great friends. I am going to go to a Bible study with her starting next week. Things are just really looking up. I refuse to give up even though sometimes it seems like it would be much easier. But I know that God has something planned for me and my life and I will just keep going and try to follow in the steps that God wants me to walk! I am so thankful for friends and family who don't give up on me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, God bless you as you triumph over the chronic illness.
I just like to share,I believe you have heard it, just in case you haven't, maybe you could claim God's Healing everyday, just tell your body, your cells that "By His(Jesus's) Stripes you are healed"Isa .Tell yourself everyday, I'm sure things will change for you.I'm sure you;ve got nothing to lose too, that's why I suggest:).
I do that because I used to be really weak and I figured, since God is the creator of all beings, I could ask Him to create in me healthy cells again; but of course I still thank Him each time when I don't see it immediately. However,one day,unnoticingly, I do realize that I have grown stronger.
Hope I didn;t stress you.God bless.

Anonymous said...

alaska auto sales and service
audiovox cell phone software
cash advance speedy